Key Account Manager (Field)
Location - Wales, North England or Midlands- Field Based role
Working Hours - Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
Due to ongoing growth, Radius Payment Solutions, a leading global fleet management company, are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join the UKT team. This role will be focusing on clients within the public sector and will be a field based role. You will need to be at the office, based in Wrexham, 1 day a week.
Why choose Radius? What makes us different?
- Fast growing, global company with over 1200 employees across 13 countries.
- A UK Top Track 100 company.
- Innovative, technology driven culture.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
What will you be doing as a Key Account Manager?
- Contact current UKT customers and new customers, following up on marketing activity to prospect for UKT sales.
- Follow up of internal and website leads.
- Fully explain features and benefits, arranging and performing on-line screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary.
- Manage a number of Key Accounts in the public sector.
- Attending face to face meetings to ensure the delivery and ongoing support SLA’s are being met.
- Taking orders for UKT GPS products, confirming vehicle makes, models and series and install locations.
- After sales service to ensure customers are 100% satisfied.
- Obtain additional orders or referrals from current customers.
- There may also be the opportunity to attend exhibitions / trade shows to promote our new and exciting product.
What experience/skills/attributes do you need?
- A proven track record in sales is essential.
- Hard working and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to have articulate conversations with fleet operators.
- Works well in a team environment.
- A quick learner with the ability to think on your feet.
- A desire to hit all targets in order to maximise earnings.
What benefits do we offer?
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Annual salary review.
- Opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Life assurance and pension.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with each year of service to a maximum of 25 days).
- Service Awards at 5, 10 and 20 years.
If you would like further information regarding this role please contact Josh Hughes on 01270507376.