Location London, W4 2ST
Working Hours - Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 6pm
Due to ongoing growth, Adam Phones who are now part of Radius Payment Solutions, a leading global fleet management company, are looking for a Billing Assistant to join the finance team at our office in London.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail and will leave within a 1.5 hour commute from the office.
What benefits do we offer?
- Company pension with 3% employer contribution (qualifying earnings)
- Gym membership subsidy
- Life Insurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holidays
- Annual salary reviews
What will you be doing as Billing Assistant?
- Ensuring all Adam Phones Ltd invoices are accurately sent to customers in accordance to the agreed timescales.
- Reconciliation of PDQ slips and PDQ machines totals, checking and correcting any errors
- Transfer of invoices to Sage
- Raising credit notes
- Run and print itemised bills
- Review all invoices and itemised bill for accuracy and send to customers
- Calculate termination charges
What experience/skills/attributes do you need?
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a clerical role
- PC literate including Excel and Word)
- High level of attention to detail is essential
- Adaptable and flexible as you will be required to provide cover for colleagues from time to time
- Logical and structured approach to work
- A confident telephone manner
- Experience of Sage accounting
- Good understanding of general technology, in particular mobile and fixed line telecoms
- General accounting experience. For example – purchase ledger, VAT and month end routines
What Qualifications do you need?
- 3 A levels including Maths at grade B or above
- GCSE’s in Maths and English at grade B or above
- 2:2 at University degree level or above
- Mathematics and Statistics degree qualification
This role will include providing out of hours cover for the customer helpline. This is home based via mobile phone on a rotational basis (approximately once every two weeks)
If successful with your application, you will receive a full job description prior to a face to face interview.
If you would like further information regarding this role please contact Vicky Lloyd on +441270 507376.