Location – CW1 6BD 10-minute walk from Crewe train station
Working Hours - Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5 pm
Due to ongoing growth, Radius Payment Solutions, a leading global fleet management company, are looking for a Credit Control Manager to join our Credit team at our head office in Crewe. The Manager will have full responsibility for a country credit policy as well as managing all aspects of credit risk management for new and existing customers, cash collection, debt recovery and fraud prevention. Our credit department is currently undergoing a period of change, making this the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and add value from day one.
Why choose Radius? What makes us different?
- Fast growing, global fleet management company with over 1300 employees across 13 countries.
- 19th in UK Top Track 100.
- Innovative, technology driven culture.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.
What will you be doing as a Credit Control Manager?
- Setting and driving team and individual targets to deliver bad debt budget
- Remote management of a collections team, delivering default rate and collections targets.
- Risk management to include assessment of prospects and review of customers.
- Responsible for country AR ledger and interaction with transactional finance teams
- Ownership of the credit policy for the country or region
- Drive down bad debt, DSO and customer default rates
What experience/skills/attributes do you need as a Credit Control Manager?
- Experience of managing a credit team in a high volume transactional environment
- The ability to influence stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Proven ability to reduce debtor days
- Experience managing cash allocation and AR function
- CICM Diploma
- Willingness to travel as the role requires •Experienced in change management and able to problem solve and innovate in a fast paced environment
What benefits do we offer?
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Annual salary review and bonus scheme.
- Opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Brand new office with onsite canteen and gym!
- Life assurance.
- Local and online discounts including discounted restaurants.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with each year of service to a maximum of 25 days).
- Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work
- Company sick pay
For more information please speak to Grace Wall on +44 1270 507376.