Customer Service Advisor
Location – 5 minute walk from Crewe Train Station
Salary - (basic salary + commission)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
Radius Payment Solutions, a UK Top Track 100 Company, is a leading global fleet management company with over 1200 employees in 13 countries. We are looking for ambitious Customer Service Advisors to join our Kinesis Telematics team. Kinesis is our fleet management service. Using satellite technology to communicate directly with the engine management systems of our customer vehicles, Kinesis shows live vehicle locations, journey history and highlights exactly how a customer’s vehicles are being driven to help manage their fleet. As a Customer Advisor, you will be actively answering and resolving our existing customer enquiries and issues via phone and email. Full training will be provided.
- Basic salary, achievable commission & exciting incentives
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
- Excellent & continuous training, coaching and support
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression, including secondment opportunities to work in our international offices
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service to a maximum of 25 days)
- Pension & life assurance
- Local and online employee discounts including corporate gym membership
… and more!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Offer customer support and training in using Kinesis features within Velocity.
- Be the primary point of contact for all inbound queries.
- Provide first line support for all Kinesis technical queries to both UK customers and European Radius sales offices.
- Be proactively involved in outbound campaigns.
- Contribute towards ensuring all administrative tasks are completed on a daily basis.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Self-motivated, defining and implementing processes as appropriate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and able to cope with change.
- Delivers results with pace.
- Shows initiative.
If you would like further information regarding this role please contact Josh Hughes on 01270 507376.