Customer Service Advisor – KL
Due to continued expansion and growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service to be based at our office in Kuala Lumpur.
Radius Payment Solutions is a global leading service provider to the fleet and logistics market. Now operating throughout Europe, Asia & USA with 20 offices in 13 countries and ranked 23rd in The Sunday Times Top Track Companies in the UK in 2018, it's never been a better time to join Radius!
With new and exciting projects coming up, get in touch if you’re keen to find out more today.
What will you be doing as a Customer Service/Account Maintenance Advisor?
The Customer Service / Maintenance Advisor role requires a commercially astute, self-starting individual who can clearly demonstrate success in business to business services that others can aspire to.
The main focus of this exciting and challenging role is to manage all existing business. You need to support the Senior in collaborating with your team members to achieve team targets. Your support doesn’t limit to your own Senior but also Seniors from other departments.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a flexible and positive 'can do' attitude, enabling them to become quickly established and successful therefore rapidly adding value to our business.
You will be required to work in time slots throughout the day under the guidance of your senior and management team to achieve your targets. The role is very target driven and requires an excellent amount of self-motivation. Customer Service / Maintenance Advisors are targeted in all areas of the role and are expected to hit these targets.
Typical activities include:
- Customer service – inbound calls & emails
- Respond to customer’s inbound enquiries in a timely manner, within target service level
- Resolve customer issues by managing escalation and follow up
- Keep track of emails relating to performance reviews.
- Customer maintenance – outbound calls & emails
- Whenever is required, you are to manage existing customers by reducing the customer attrition rate
- Anticipate customer need, resolve potential blocker faced by the customer to allow continuous dealing with Radius Fuel Cards
- Liaise with internal department to ensure customer focus is in line with company objectives
- Any cross-departmental support on an ad-hoc basis
- Admin support to specific report generation, data cleansing, data gathering…etc.
What skills/experience are we looking for?
- Experience of customer services/account management is preferred but not essential, full training will be provided.
- Strong Resilience skills and attitude to ensure top performing results.
- Ability to work on the following platforms: Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- English and Bahasa Malay are essential, Mandarin Chinese is desirable
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow the daily target driven structure
- First-rate communications skills; demonstrating confidence
- Ability to listen and articulate in all communication
- Adapt well to a changing environment
- Experience dealing with Singapore customers is an added advantage but not essential
- Hard working and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
What benefits do we offer?
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.
- Annual salary review and bonus
- Life assurance.
- Service Awards
Why choose Radius? What makes us different?
- Fast growing, global company with over 1200 employees across 13 countries.
- Innovative, technology-driven culture.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.