Graduate Developer – Java Developer, Crewe
Radius Payment Solutions, a leading global fleet management company, are looking to recruit an IT graduate to join our Development team.
You will be joining our Development Team who support and develop our business-critical CRM web application and will be based at our global headquarters in Crewe.
Why choose a Graduate role at Radius? What makes us different?
- Fast growing, global company with over 1300 employees across 13 countries.
- A UK Top Track 100 Company - Ranked 19th
- Innovative, technology driven culture.
- Brand new state of the art global headquarters with excellent facilities - onsite gym, cafe and games / gaming room.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
What experience/skills/attributes do you need?
- Preferably a 2:1 degree in a Computing / Software Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong academic background.
- Some knowledge of JAVA.
- JAVA or similar coding experience gained in a business / commercial environment is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Tenacious approach to problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Driven to complete deadlines.
- Keen to lean and develop IT and personal skills.
- What benefits do we offer?
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Annual salary review and bonus scheme.
- Opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Life assurance.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with each year of service to a maximum of 25 days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme