Graduate IT Software Tester, Crewe
Radius Payment Solutions, a leading global fleet management company, are seeking enthusiastic IT Graduates to join our IT Software Testing team based in our fantastic new HQ with an onsite Gym, Café, Games / Social room.
The Graduate Software Tester will be joining a small dedicated team of testers who support the innovation team on their cutting-edge software and web solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to commence their career ladder within IT in role that offers training and career development opportunities. The testing team work alongside the Development, Product Owner and Operation Teams.
No commercial software testing experience is necessary as full on the job training will be provided but an active interest in IT is essential. Working within a small testing team also means there is the opportunity to quickly progress the testing skills and knowledge and ultimately take personal ownership of test releases.
The Responsibilities of the Graduate Software Tester include:
- Review manual test cases and convert them into Automation Scripts
- Creation and execution of Automated Test scripts as per the requirements
- Develop test cases for different added functionality
- Create and maintain Regression and Sanity Test Suites.
- Create test scripts and manage the test assets.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospective meetings
- Perform manual testing such as smoke testing, Integration testing, Regression Testing, End to End Testing and System Testing.
- Degree or equivalent in Computing/IT/Software Engineering or related discipline
- Experience using different web browsers
- Knowledge of Python
- Selenium or other testing technologies
- Knowledge of using JIRA.
- Positive attitude and a high degree of enthusiasm
- Work individually or part of a team
- Self-motivated and passionate on the work in hand
- Attention to detail and due diligent
- Ability to maintain focus to ensure all test work is complete
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and provide effective feedback
- Keen to learn and develop personal skills.
Why choose a Graduate role at Radius? What makes us different?
- Fast growing, global company with over 1300 employees across 13 countries.
- A UK Top Track 100 Company - Ranked 19th
- Innovative, technology driven culture.
- Brand new state of the art global headquarters with excellent facilities - onsite gym, cafe and games / gaming room.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
What benefits do we offer?
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Annual salary review and bonus scheme.
- Opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Life assurance.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with each year of service to a maximum of 25 days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme