IT Support Analyst – Graduate Industrial Placement Year during 2020 – 2021
Radius Payment Solutions, a leading global fleet management company, are currently looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to assist the IT Operations team in the delivery of IT service and support across the group. This position will be a Graduate Industrial Placement located at the group’s Head Office in Crewe, Cheshire, UK. The successful applicant will be at the front-line, dealing directly with customers who have IT issues and requests and working closely with Service Desk, Field Operations and Infrastructure teams to resolve support requests quickly and efficiently.
The aim of the Programme is to introduce an under Graduate into our IT Help Desk Support ITIL based environment during the degree Industrial Placement Year with a view to offering a permanent role at the end of the final year of studies in 2022.
Why choose a Graduate role at Radius? What makes us different?
- Fast growing, global company with over 1300 employees across 13 countries.
- A UK Top Track 100 Company.
- International Top Track 200 Company.
- Innovative, technology driven culture.
- Brand new state of the art global headquarters with excellent facilities with free onsite gym, cafe and games room.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.
Key skills/attributes we’re looking for include:
- Experience of providing excellent customer service and/or administrative excellence in an IT or business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate well in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Eager to learn and passionate about IT support with the desire to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Positive, flexible attitude to work.
What will you be doing?
- Responding to and logging people’s requests and faults submitted by telephone, email and the IT Service Desk self-service logging tool.
- Prioritising support calls and allocating them to the relevant technical support team/s.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware and software faults.
- Ensuring that all support faults and requests received into the IT Service Desk are answered and responded to within agreed timelines.
- Keeping internal customers informed of any IT related issues that might impact their teams.
What experience/skills/attributes do you need?
- Strong academic background.
- Currently studying a Degree in IT Business Systems, Computer Networks, IT Business Support.
- Experience of working in an IT Help Desk / Customer Service environment would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills.
- Adaptable and resilient.
- Proactive and inquisitive.
What benefits do we offer?
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Local and online discounts including corporate gym membership and discounted restaurants.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with each year of service to up to 25 days).
- Life assurance.
- Service Awards at 5, 10 and 20 years.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle scheme
What will be interview process be?
The deadline for applications is 30th November 2019
Interviews will be held January 2020.