.Net Developer, West London
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer with a solid C# experience to join our IT Development team in West London. We are making a key impact in the Telecoms sector, and take particular pride in the service that are provided to the clients. The team has two roles – to build innovative, customer facing products, and to build out internal-use tools. The team is set-up to bring out the best in candidates who respond well to being given more open briefs where there is lots of potential to craft genuinely interesting, customer-centric solutions. As a member of the development team, you will have experience applying best practice software principles and working on large scale applications as well as get the opportunity to work on the latest technologies.
We are looking for a candidate who is experienced at the state of more modern software engineering stacks, technologies, and techniques and can produce good quality code with high efficiency and minimum bugs.
Skills required for the role of .NET Developer are:
- Good understanding of software development process and principles
- Experienced in working in a fast paced team in Agile environment
- Passionate about new technologies and developing skills and abilities
- Extensive experience of development using C# / ASP.Net / MVC
- Database – experience of any relational database system is required along with a good understanding of ORM.
- Experience of Web API, REST
- Experience of LINQ, Entity Framework
- A keenness to learn micro service based architecture, RabbitMQ, front end frameworks like Angular and React and mobile development using Xamarin and React Native
Extra points for experience in the following:
- Typescript / Angular / React / React Native
- .Net Core
Why choose Radius? What makes us different?
- Fast growing, global company with over 1300 employees across 13 countries.
- A UK Top Track 100 company ranked 19th
- Innovative, technology driven culture.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.