Project Manager – ERP Operations Team, Crewe
Location – 10 -minute walk from Crewe train station
Project Manager - ERP Operations Team, Crewe
Radius, an industry leading payment solutions provider are seeking a Project Manager to be a catalyst for Business Change in the Organisation and support for Oracle, Fusion, RecVue & finance systems (key systems).
The role will report to the Head of Business Change & Continuous Improvement Lead and will be located at the group’s Head Office in Crewe, Cheshire.
Candidates must be motivated by leading continuous improvement in a fast-paced tech driven organisation and committed to driving best practice Change and project delivery.
A competent and experienced individual is required for the following three capability areas:
- Evaluation of Change – Change will arise from multiple sources and these changes require due diligence before progression, needing to be assessed, justified, mapped etc prior to approval;
- Delivery of Change – Once Changes are approved these must be delivered through a structured change framework and project lifecycle; and
- Implement and sustain the Radius Business Change Framework and Project Delivery Lifecycle establishing the appropriate governance protocol (for example TAB/CAB) and Forward Change Schedule (FCS) to support key business stakeholders;
The Project Manager will support change and plan and Forward Schedule of Change in line with company goals. The individual will need to understand the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs, covering people, process and information and software systems. The Individual will also be responsible for supporting our Key Systems and projects across Radius and ensuring alignment with our IT strategy and standards.
We are looking for someone with a high level of project management experience in an IT software development environment, preferably ORACLE who is keen to take their career further.
Also responsible for ensuring controlled development and deployment of change initiatives working with business analysts, subject matter experts and appropriate stakeholders through the full project lifecycle - from designing and delivering workshops to both internal and external stakeholders through to training and support as required. The role will report to the Head of Business Change & Continuous Improvement Lead and will be located at the group’s Head Office in Crewe, Cheshire.
Qualifications & specialist training required:
- Minimum of HND or Degree with appropriate experience in Computing / Software engineering or related discipline.
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent.
- Familiarity with an industry recognised project management framework such as PMI or APM.
The essential skills/attributes are:
- Significant experience in project lifecycle management including business analysis, requirement definition, functional specification, change control, risk management and implementation
- Experience in concurrently managing multiple small to medium size projects spanning technologies and business areas ideally within an entrepreneurial business environment
- Ability to communicate project and programme status, deliveries, risks and issues, scope changes, milestone achievement, misses and implications to Stakeholders and senior management ensuring “no surprises” running and delivery of all projects
- Ability to manage interdependencies across a portfolio of projects involving both Technology and Business projects and project managers
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the Team and the wider business
- Technical aptitude and an ability to provide a communication “bridge” between the business and Technologists
- Ability to make a significant contribution to the identification, adoption and ongoing development of appropriate tools, standards and methodologies to facilitate implementation and management of project delivery.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Change management skills.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure balancing competing resource needs and demonstrated ability to deliver to challenging deadlines.
- Team management.
- Must be highly IT and business literate, articulate and persuasive with excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and with the ability to communicate technical and strategic concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences in a clear manner.
Why choose Radius? What makes us different?
- Fast growing, global company with over 1300 employees across 13 countries.
- A UK Top Track 100 company.
- Innovative, technology driven culture.
- New global headquarters with onsite gym, restaurant, games facilities based in Crewe.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.