Sales Analyst / MI Analyst, Crewe
Sales Analyst, Crewe - 10 min walk from Crewe Railway Station
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Supporting the UK Sales operation with both tactical and strategic performance reporting to support delivery of volume targets
- Forecasting Sales performance (volume & margin) on both a financial year and 12M rolling basis
- Working with the wider Commercial team to produce a robust budget
- Monitoring funnel performance to ensure each channel is delivering to plan
- Identifying opportunities to improve performance and work with the team to develop and implement initiatives
- Ensuring we hit our contractual commitments with third parties through achieving the right sales mix
- Building strong relationships with the UK Sales management team
The essential skills/attributes are: -
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working in a management information MI team
- Strong technical skills including strong excel skills
- Experience of BI, Tableau and SQL or similar reporting platform is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of interacting at various levels of an organisation and managing stakeholder expectations
- Experience of fostering strong working relationships within the team and across the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new
- challenges which will develop their own career.
The desirable skills:
- Experience of working within a fast growing business environment
- Technical qualification
- Experience of supporting Sales/Marketing directly or working in these areas
Qualifications and specialist training required:
- Experience of delivering management information
- Exposure to database technologies which could include MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, Essbase
- Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1.
Particular skill / aptitude required:
- Able to deliver consistently to a high standard
- Able to work under pressure to achieve strict deadlines and targets
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and on an individual basis
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good problem solving abilities
What benefits do we offer?
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Brand new office with onsite cafe and gym.
- Local and online discounts including corporate gym membership and discounted restaurants.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work.
Why choose Radius? What makes us different?
- Fast growing, global company with over 1300 employees across 13 countries.
- A UK Top Track 100 company.
- Innovative, technology driven culture.
- New global headquarters with onsite gym, restaurant, games facilities based in Crewe.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.
If your application is successful you will hear back from us within two weeks. Due to the high number of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within two weeks then unfortunately your application has not been successful. However, we will keep your details on file for 12 months and we may contact you if another vacancy comes up and we feel you would be a suitable candidate.