Sales Executive, Crewe
Salary - Competitive Basic Salary, plus uncapped commission
Location - Eurocard Centre, Herald Park, Herald Drive, Crewe, CW1 6EG
Working Hours - Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
Due to ongoing growth, Radius Payment Solutions, a leading global fleet management company, are looking for a Sales Executive to join our New Telecommunications team at our head office in Crewe.
The successful Sales Executive will work with our existing customer base whilst also looking to attract new business prospects to benefit from our suite of mobile and fixed line solutions including the sales of hardware, voice, mobile data, broadband and hosted/managed office and contact centre solutions.
As a high performing Sales Executive you will receive a competitive basic salary, an uncapped commission structure and the opportunity to establish a successful career with a leading international business which prides itself on people development.
Why choose Radius? What makes us different?
- Fast growing, global company with over 1200 employees across 13 countries.
- A UK Top Track 100 company.
- Innovative, technology driven culture.
- Brand new offices with access to the company's gym, canteen and more!
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.
What will you be doing as a Sales Executive?
- Selling Communication lead products and services to existing customers and new businesses by explaining the full features and benefits of our product range leading to a great quality sale.
- Negotiating commercially viable but flexible packages designed to attract and retain customers in line with the targets and expectations of the business.
- Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues to contribute to a high performing and highly rewarding culture for success.
- Maximising the potential of our new and existing customers by tailoring offers in line with the customer’s needs and looking to cross and upsell suitable communication solutions for the B2B sector.
What experience/skills/attributes do you need?
- Proven track record working in a Telesales based role.
- Understanding of the Telecommunications industry and product knowledge of converged communications.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, organisational and communication skills, discipline, attention to detail and real passion for delivering results.
- Able to work to a defined sales process that covers all products in the range both though personal development and internal training and support
- Ability to work on the following platforms: Microsoft office including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Previous experience of constructing tailored and profitable solutions to a wide range of businesses
- Fluency in additional language
What benefits do we offer?
- Excellent training, coaching and continuous support
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression, including secondment opportunities to work in our international offices
- Basic salary, achievable commission & exciting incentives
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
- Free use of the gym at our brand new Head Office in Crewe
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service to a maximum of 25 days)
- Pension, company sick pay & life assurance
- Local and online employee discounts including discounted restaurants
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Service Awards at 5, 10 and 20 years