Trainee Sales Executive
Start Date: 21st January 2019 (later start dates available)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
Location: Old Foundry, Road
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the new year?
Our Sales Team are looking for friendly and ambitious individuals to join our vibrant and fast-paced office environment at our office in Ipswich.
We offer a supportive 12 months Sales Training Programme with continuous training and coaching so you can learn and earn at the same time! We understand that making your first few calls can be daunting so the training is designed to develop and strengthen your confidence and skills in Sales.
After successfully completing this programme, you will have the opportunity to progress to our advanced programme, to further your career at Radius.
About Radius Payment Solutions
Radius Payment Solutions are a UK Top Track 100 Company and a fast-growing, leading global fleet management company with over 1200 employees in 13 countries. We offer a wide range of products and solutions to the fleet and logistics market; from our core offering of fuel cards, businesses can also add vehicle tracking, vehicle insurance, corporate MasterCard, Telecommunications and much more to our range of services.
About our Sales Role
As a Trainee Sales Executive, you will be actively selling our fuel cards by making business-to-business outbound calls in our vibrant contact centre. This will involve contacting the appropriate decision maker, closing the sale, building key relationships and managing your customer’s journey, as well as building and maintaining a pipeline of opportunity.
What skills/qualities do you need?
- Money-motivated and ambitious to hit & exceed targets
- Good communication skills
- Positive and resilient team player
- Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft packages
In return for your hard work we will offer you the following benefits:
- Excellent training, coaching and continuous support
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression, including secondment opportunities to work in our international offices
- Basic salary, achievable commission & exciting incentives
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service to a maximum of 25 days)
- Pension, company sick pay & life assurance
- Local and online employee discounts including discounted restaurants
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Service Awards at 5, 10 and 20 years
- … and more!
Salary: basic salary + commission, up to £21k in your 1st year & uncapped commission in your 2nd year
Online Application >> Phone interview >> Face to face interview
Please either apply online by attaching your CV or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding this role, please call Becky Taylor on 01270 507376
Keywords: telesales, sales agent, sales coordinator, sales executive, sales advisor, retail, retention, business development, sales representative, sales assistant, customer service, call centre, contact centre, new business consultant, account management, business development executive, customer relationship